Sunday, July 15, 2012

Deep Fried Chicken Goodness!

I've tried many times to make fried chicken and without fail, I fail! Well NO MORE! The batch I made tonight was LEGEN (wait for it) DARY!

So here's what you need and what to do!
1 1/2 cups flour
1 TBSP pepper
1TBSP salt
1 envelope onion soup mix

Pulverize as best as you can the onion soup mix and mix it well with everything else. Coat your chicken and let it rest for a good 30 minutes. Heat your oil up to 350 degrees and before frying dip your chicken again in the flour. Note at NO point in time did you moisten your chicken, trust me, you won't have too!!! I had some really large chicken thighs and they fried for about 16 minutes and were PERFECTO!!! nom nom nom nom.

Go on, go fry some up. You know you want to !


No comments:

Post a Comment